GET YOUR GREEN ON!
Leprechaun no longer. Whether you’re attending a parade, celebrating at home with family or heading to your closest Irish pub, this St. Paddy’s day we’re sure you’re going to be an opulent vision of emerald, jade or chartreuse. Dodging the fancy dress on 17th March can be a chore (unless that’s your style, no judgement) but if you’re otherwise unsure on what to wear on St Patrick’s day, we’ve covered your casual and work style. No matter how bold or demure you want your St. Patrick’s Day outfit to be, stock up on green pieces that honor the patron saint of Ireland. (As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases).
1. Leprechaun Sweatshirt: https://amzn.to/3Jc60Bf
2. Levi's Women's Ribcage Straight Ankle Jeans: https://amzn.to/3mMWCwD
3. Nike Women's Low Top Basketball Shoe: https://amzn.to/3LlgKQz
4. Women's Long Sleeve V-Neck Blouse: https://amzn.to/3lfb8g1
5. Women's Genuine Leather Belt: https://amzn.to/3LpJJTc
6. Women’s High Chunky Closed Toe Block Heels Pointed Toe: https://amzn.to/3mHYw1s
7. Women's Petite/Regular/Tall Straight Leg Ponte Dress Pants: https://amzn.to/3JgzE8w